Space is Limited BUY NOW to Reserve your space
3 Hour Intensive
with 8 time US OPEN Champion Robert Royston
Time: Friday 4:00PM – 7:00 PM
Sold separately for $100.00
Robert is an 8 time US Open champion in 5 different divisions; a 7-time UCWDC world champion in 3 different divisions and a Member of 5 different dance hall of fames.
The intensive is grounded in physics, body movement(gained from study of chiropractic, kinesiology, and other modalities) and his vast dance knowledge, which has culminated in the above titles.
We hear so much about CONNECTION!
Based on Royston’s extensive knowledge of dance, you will:
- Engage in connection drills, some of which you can do by yourself at home
- Have a better understanding of connection: what it is, how to vary and control it
- Be able to decipher the myriad of opinions we come across on this subject
- Discussion, Q&A, and dance
- Receive handouts
You will practice the information given to gain a greater understanding of connection and how to use it in your dancing for a better experience and conversation on the dance floor.
This intensive will show there are many ways to do the same thing right!
This is one you don’t want to miss!
Numbers are limited and pre-registration is required.
* Requirements: must have a weekend pass
* No Partner Necessary
Trilogy Swing 2017 is proud to present…
MASTERing Your Dance Intensive
– FOR MASTERS DANCERS ONLY (ALL LEVELS)
No matter if you’re a competitor or an avid social dancer, this Intensive will be beneficial for you!
A special offer and opportunity for those who are “Master’s” (50 and older) to get some focused instruction and unique training that will take into consideration both the challenges and benefits that come with age and experience. We recognize that there are things that work for those in their 20’s & 30’s that don’t work for everyone – this Intensive will highlight and show you how to do things that work for YOUR body and age range!
Come learn with your peers, from three Internationally recognized Champions of our dance!!
What you will get is three hours of workshops back to back to back – featuring 1 hour each with:
Angel Figueroa – National Head Judge/Competitor/Instructor: how to “raise your game” for both bettering your competitive skills in Jack & Jill’s and Strictly’s as well as stepping up your social dance abilities.
Robert Cordoba – National Head Judge/Competitor/Instructor: how to advance and evolve your repertoire to look good on the social floor and take those cool moves into your competitions if you so desire.
Dawn Blorstad Garrish – National Head Judge/Competitor/Instructor: an evaluation/critique/feedback session to improve your chances of making finals and/or placing in Jack & Jill’s, Strictly’s or Routines –or– simply raise your demand on the social floor!
Between the three of them, they have 12 US Open titles!
Throughout this Intensive, all three instructors will incorporate and focus on the following key concepts as they work with the participants to develop and build on your current abilities:
- leveraging your strengths: Identifying the best elements of “your” dance and building ways to help you show up as a better, more advanced dancer
- creating better partnerships: How to “up the game” of a partner at a lower level; how to “up your game” when dancing with higher level dancers
- dancing to blues and other music genre’s: How to adapt your dance to different music styles – with a focus on blues (as well as lyrical, contemporary, R&B, and other genre’s based on participant interest)
$85 (per person) -or- $150 (per couple) …… for 3 hours of PRICELESS INFORMATION!